Download a printable
version of this tutorial
1. Go to the Articles page.
2. Click the Add Pencil.
3. Choose when you want the article to go live, if you don’t alter this setting it will be
4. If you want the article to expire on a certain date then uncheck the Does Not Expire tick box
and type in the date you want the article to expire.
5. Give your article a Title, then a Subtitle if you wish.
6. Type an abstract into the Abstract Box, this should be a short sentence that draws readers in to
read the whole article.
7. Type your article into the Content Editor window. You can add text and images here just as you
would add them to your website.
8. Click Update.