Download a printable version of
Their are two key ways to get subscribers.
1. People subscribing themselves through your website.
2. Importing a pre-existing list of contacts into the newsletter database.
Which ever way a subscriber joins they must confirm their subscription in order to receive your
newsletter. This is a security measure to stop newsletter spamming.
Subscribers from your website are sent an email asking them to confirm their subscription. Some
genuine subscribers will overlook this step. To review a list of unconfirmed subscribers;
1. Log-in as if you were going to edit your website. But instead of clicking the Homepage Button,
click the E-newsletter Button instead.
2. Click Manage Contacts.
3. Filter list By Unconfirmed and click Find.
It is possible to manually confirm a contacts subscription if you feel confident that the person
wants to receive your newsletter. To do this;
4. Click on a Contacts Edit Pencil.
5. Check the Confirm Subscription Tickbox.
6. Click Update.