Download a printable
version of this tutorial
First ensure you are logged in.
1. Find the image or text you want to link the document to, and click the Edit Pencil at the bottom
of the Content Module.
2. Select the text or image.
3. Click the Document Manager Icon.
4. Click Upload Document.
5. Click Browse.
6. Select your document. Note: It is best to save most documents as PDFs as most people should be
able to open them easily.
7. Click Open and click Upload.
8. Click Insert.
9. Click Update.
Your document is now linked, you can test the link by clicking on it.