Download a printable version
of this tutorial.
Site statistics give you an indication of how your website is performing.
We recommend looking at your site statistics regularly.
First ensure you are logged in.
1. Starting from the back end of your website, hover over the Configuration menu option.
2. Click Statistics.
3. Select an option in the Report Type Menu, the two key reports are Page Popularity and Page Views
4. Set a Date Range using the Start and End Date calendars.
5. Select which roles your want to exclude from the report. For example; you don’t want site
editors visits to the site to be confused as genuine page views.
6. Click Display to see the results.