Download a printable
version of this tutorial
Once you have optimized your images you then need to upload them into the netMaestro Image
Library so you use them on your site.
1. Login to your website and find the content module you want to add your image to.
2. Click on the Edit Pencil at the bottom of the module.
3. Click the Image Manager Button.
4. Click Upload Image and then click Browse.
5. Find and select your image and click the Open Button.
6. Click the Upload Button.
And now the image is uploaded to the netMaestro Image Library and is ready to be added to your