First ensure you are logged in
1. Decide which pages you want to link together
2. Go to the page you are linking to and copy the URL.
3. Find the content editor module you want to insert to and click the Edit Pencil at the top of it.
4. Select the text or image.
5. Click the Hyperlink Manager Icon.
6. Paste the URL into the URL box.
7. Go to the Target Menu, if you want the page you are linking to, to appear in a new browser window, select New Window. If you want it to open in the same browser window then choose Same Window.
8. Click OK.
9. Click Save and your link is done.
You can test it by clicking on it.