You can resize and cropping pictures directly online. For that, go to the website http://pixlr.com/editor
1. Click “Open image from computer”
2. Find the path of your picture and click open.
3. Your picture appears now on the frame.
4. Click “Image” > “Image size” on the top menu.
5. Write the width and the height you want. Take care to have the “constrain proportions” field check to avoid having an image deformed. Then click ok.
6. Now your picture is resized. To save it, click “File” > “save” on the top menu
7. Choose a name and a format for your picture. Then Click ok.
4. Click “Image” > “Crop” on the top menu
5. Your cursor is now a cross. Draw a rectangle on the picture on the area you want to crop. You can change the width and the height moving the corner of the rectangle.
6. Click Enter
7. Now your picture is cropped. To save it, click “File” > “save” on the top menu
8. Choose a name and a format for your picture. Then Click ok.